[kj] Peter West back yet again

tony stone tonystone at rock.com
Fri May 6 19:32:03 EDT 2005

Hi Greg,Yeah sorry about posting that six times ,your computers fine.  I sent it,But it never arrived,So i sent it again and again and again and nothing arrived and suddenly they all arrive together!!!!!!  Forgive me it was a mistake.You seem to have me confused with someone else.Mike Coles recently sent me a free t-Shirt and i thought Id just hang aroung for a while,If that's all right with you. --Original Message-- From: <GregSlawson at aol.com> To: <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: [kj] Peter West back yet again
  By the way, I can tell from a little idiosyncracy in his writing, that tonystone at rock.com is Peter West--ugh! Not to mention the fact that he posted the same thing over and over...