[kj] murder inc dont, geordie solo

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 01:50:05 EDT 2005

One thing i always thought would be fucking intense
would be if Geordie hooked up John Zorn, Bill Laswell
and either Mick Harris or Dave Lombardo and did a
Painkiller/Bladerunner type thing. I think that would
be absolutely terrifying. I saw the
Zorn/Laswell/Lombardo lineup (with Fred Frith on
guitar as well) in NYC a few years back and it's still
one of the best shows i've ever seen. Eye from the
Boredoms (who played as well) came out during one song
and screamed his lungs out. Good stuff!

Leigh