[kj] murder inc dont, geordie solo

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 11:58:16 EDT 2005

I don't know, I talked to Geordie once when he was in New York on the Damage Manual tour and he gave me the impression that, at least with KJ,  he is usaully ready to work ages before it happens because he's always waiting for Jaz to find the time.  I see him more as a discerning artist who doesn't go lightly into projects.  Having said that, though, I think Murder Inc. is a bit sub par for sure.  Great guitar but those vocals have got to go! haha.  To quote a masterpiece, "the song became alive" does not apply...  I would defintely vote for a Geordie solo album though!

Adam

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I'm projecting, but I get the feeling our Geordie is a bit of a lazy
fellow. Call it a hunch.

Alex in NYC