[kj] OT - a part of my heart....

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 3 18:10:49 EDT 2005

peter you make an interesting point except for the
fact that...

you lost.  to a team that were in the same division as
you but with like 100 points less that you.  and to a
comedy goal.  and you didnt have a shot on target.
despite wasting 27 million on Drogba (who is shit).

I will however always love Kezman.  Aside from
Carragher he broke up the most Chelsea attacks.
Legend.

Gudjohnsen's miss at the end was just so.... perfect.

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>