[kj] RE:Faces of Sarah gig

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 12:29:16 EDT 2005

hi juliet.....spoke to steve yesterday and exsplained....basically got
caught in the bloody bank hols weekend traffic--the bus i was on was going
slower than a snail,well as u can imagin,i was well pissed of that i was
missing the gig/by the time i got there,it was 2 late.....
strange thing though-i did chek with london transport,to see if there would
be any problens if travelling from the west to north on fri 29th/they said
no--that the traffic would b hetic on the 28th--thurs/well they fking
lied....i should of left earlier,then i would not of got caught up in the
traffic-according to the advice i got from correct quartes..ldn
trans-leaving early was not necessary....
what a fluke hey..lol..they say that everything happens 4 a reason,i guess
the reason why fate made me miss the gig will emerge at a later date...as 4
me,i was well looking 4ward to meeting u juliet and steve and every 1 else
there will be another occasion 4 sure......a well dissapointed mel from ldn
   uk.