[kj] Homework for Robs Arse

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 1 06:07:32 EDT 2005

On whole live recordings by the Cocteau Twins,Said song is indeed on it.
     It says Cocteau twins live at where-ever and it lists STTS,It doesnt
state CT and, TMC. NO.
     Anyway,You are just being pedantic,Because my main point was that it
was written by Tim Buckley.And to try to differentiate between the CT and
TMC is just being picky and shows how desperate you have become.In you vain
attempt to prove that I dont, infact know everything

    PW