[kj]Alex is Actually Still wrong

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 1 17:47:01 EDT 2005

http://www.cocteautwins.com/html/media/audio.html

So Alex you dont believe me,You question my honesty.Check above .
    It was on the radio and thus on the net.And it doesnt matter when it was
recorded as this is the version that i was referring to.
    For arguments sake TMC did a version and SO did the Cocteaus.Whose song
is it?Tim Buckleys.
   And I did nt refer to anything specifically.All i said was STTS by CT

         PW