[kj] Homework for Robs Arse

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 17:19:25 EDT 2005

OUTSIDE THE GATE, despite purportedly being a Jaz solo project (though
that smacks of revisionism) was *STILL* released officially under the
name Killing Joke. "Song to the Siren," meanwhile, was *NEVER, NEVER,
NEVER* released under the name Cocteau Twins, but rather THIS MORTAL
COIL.

It's really not that difficult to get your head around.

Alex in NYC