[kj] bauhause n things

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 1 13:56:23 EDT 2005

Have you been completely ignoring Juliets posts as well?
    All that organising ,clothes descriptions,train times,watch
synchronising ,confirmations and reconfirmations..........And you still
missed each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yet the "See you at 7 ish in the pub" was successful.

    PW
Recently you stated on here that you "was nt straight".What was this in
reference too? Was that your declaration of "coming out?"