[kj] bauhause n things

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 10:46:56 EDT 2005

hi there alex,how u doing? was it not yestersay 30th april,when bauhause
appeared at the gig in the desert? 4 got its name,it begins with .c. i
think--anyway,have there been any reviews of gig,or is it 2
early....actually,thinking about it,its a festival,so there will not b any
reviews until its over,may b week after next? if u see a decent review that
u would like to share with others on this list who also like
....bauhause...would u be able to paste it?? thanks.

mel  ldn  uk.  ps why wont peter.w. get of yu bak,alot of people respect u
on this list,so why is he being a sod to u,i dont understand him at all,i
ignore people who r a pointless pain-like him,i know that u r more than able
to fight your own corner-but why should u have to put up with that hassle?
i just deleet posts with p.west on them-so do alot of others on this
list/there fed up with him and the way he continiously runs  rough-shod over
other gathers points of view-he even pissed of mikey.c,plus others,who
almost left list cos of p.west
a while bak--rise well above him/it,u r to good to b wasting yu literal
talents on such garbage types...
from mel,who is in full support of u ok.....  pps what ever u write
p.west,remember,i deleet as soon as i see yu name,thats b 4 i even get to my
inbox--so if u have any bile directed 4me,yu wasting yu time--i ignore u
completely.