[kj] re: OT hawkwind vs. motorhead more info for whoever wants it

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 15:31:16 EST 2005

My love for Hawkwind even exceeds my love for Killing Joke!
There's a great Hawkwind version of Motorhead with Lemmy doing the vocals,
complete with wild violin solo!
Seen Lemmy guest with 'em quite a few times... always a treat!  There's no
bad blood between Lemmy and HW these days, though plenty amongst the rest
of 'em. Very little "love and peace" to be found :-)

Dave