[kj] Motorhead v Hawkwind

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 15:02:33 EST 2005

Now wait....the band is called "Hawkwind"?  Have I been mis-reading this as "Hawkind" all my life?  That's bizarre.

More on topic, has anyone seen the previews for "Sin City"?  Does anyone else think that with all the prosthetics Benicio DelTorro looks a bit Coleman-esque?

Adam

Dave Noonan <noonan.hq at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Just caught a listen to Motorhead by Hawkwind,
which came first??? (I know Lem used to roadie) - is the Motorhead eponymous the original or a tribute to the interstellar rockers...I have to know!

Dave
Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net