[kj] (ot) Billy Idol.... hahaha (the last one, i swear)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 31 15:12:35 EST 2005

'Jump' was their first big hit, - could tell you that the song was cool

    Javier Javier Javier...............come and sit here ,I would like a
word with you................
  I can understand Alex liking the Exploited,(Maybe he gets home from a
mentally taxing day and likes to vegetate by listening to The Exploited),I
can understand Tin liking The Gonads(He's young)........And I can even
understand people liking Rush.
     But I really cant accommodate ANYBODY liking "Jump".Are we talking
about the same song here?The video of the song is a long haired bloke in
spandex trousers and white basketball boots and everytime he sings "Jump" he
eerrrrrrmmmmmm jumps,Jumps high as he can with his legs spread and
fire-works going off behind him..............Javi,Im  disappointed with you
      PW
The only way to redeem yourself is to go and watch it again and report back
how crap it is.