[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Wed Mar 30 12:44:57 EST 2005

Ohhhhhhh Freaky!
*Gasp*  *Groan*
And to think that just last night I couldn't sleep
Because I was watching old George Carlin Shows
and now I see this!

(in reference to Brown ppl. and trade conscience
If you never heard him you're missing something
goooood. But gotta get the later stuff from like 92).

Well here is my 2 cents, I don't think I'll say anything
else for now 'cept "we're all human we all have our ideas,
we will never all get along, but cussing each other out sure
as fuck wont settle anything, so why bother?"
*grin*

And Don't forget
This friday is "International Fornication Day"  so get ready
have fun and take a load off! (or is shoot?) Either way, enjoy!

Meester Yos