[kj] Undersung KJ songs

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:50:42 EST 2005

pandemonium albam,saw killing joke very much alive and awake,but on avery
much higher levels,both intellectually and spiritually/occult wise-- its the
top-top bolloks/just brilliant--although not every ones taste---may be for
some,its just a bit to deep for them,but each to there own hey//i personally
rate it extremely high..............and as 4 excorcism--it still sends
tingles down my spine,its that good..

   mel