[kj] Undersung KJ songs

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 19:07:06 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/29/2005 7:03:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:

> Frankly, both albums -- PANDEMONIUM and DEMOCRACY -- sound like the
> band were "phoning it in" at certain points. EXTREMITIES and KILLING
> JOKE 2003, by comparison catch the band when they're legitimately ANGRY
> and AWAKE!

Alex, you're becoming more and more removed from reality. How can you say
Pandemonium is not one of the angriest records ever made? I think Extremities,
despite some good lyrics, veers away from the angry at times, dragging toward
the goth/synth/emo sound (Slipstream, Termite Mound, Struggle).
"Rise from my unconscious let it rise!
Get it out get it out get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"