[kj] (ot) Billy Idol.... hahahahahahahahahaha

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 18:59:54 EST 2005

Greg boldly proclaimed:
"Billy Idol's hit songs are among the worst music ever created
anywhere, at any time. Period"

This, pardon me, is a towering stack of untruth. There are VOLUMES of
songs worse than Billy Idol's hits, however plastic and vapid William's
singles have been.  I'd sooner listen to a whole goddamn box set of
Billy Idol demos than hear a snippet of nine tenths of the fucking
bullshit that clogs up radio today. At least Billy never embraced hip
hop or r'n'b.

Alex in NYC