[kj] Undersung KJ songs

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 29 10:08:25 EST 2005

I decided to give it another listen.Intellect does have a nice chunky sound.
     I quite enjoyed it.As long as I try not to dwell on the fact that its
an ELO rip-off,The "Dog questions why he barks" lyrics and the bit at the
end which resembles the end of"You re so unbelievable" by EMF
     PW
P.S.

Did you hear about the Jewish Kamikaze pilot?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He crashed his plane into his brothers scrapyard