[kj] Undersung KJ songs

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 02:40:43 EST 2005

That was the best thing I've ever read.

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Between storming verse and dipping chorus, it's the
classic unpleasantly beautiful ride over hills and valleys from
Geordie's guitar. I could be bedridden with ailments, and the first
chords of that song would still force me up and move me to sprint around
the block, conscripting celebrants for an impromptu feast. Sitting still
for that song is physically impossible; I take care not to play it while
I'm on a plane, lest my reaction put me on a Homeland Security watchlist.