[kj] Vienna

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 07:47:10 EST 2005

I think Dreamtime is a pretty damn good album, probably my favourite of the
"later" stuff. They were excellent live around that time too. Fond memories
of the two gigs at the Edinburgh Playhouse. Mass stage invasions and the
bouncers beaten for once! Two nights running as well!
And as far as getting a kick from JJ if you got too close... I never saw
that happen anytime, though I have seen JJ kick a few bouncers (how better
to get a whole crowd behind you?!).  The danger I recall, especially around
the Feline tour sorta time was getting grabbed and your arse spanked
onstage (don't get excited... by JET BLACK!!). Saw this happen a few
times... and it's probably a whole lot worse than a JJ kick!

Dave