[kj] loose cannon

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 15:56:02 EST 2005

I just played the Loose Cannon DVD to my almost-16-year-old daughter.

She reckons it's cool, (a) 'cos she likes the song (says the guitar sounds familiar), and (b) 'cos the video is "trippy", and (c) 'cos she likes the idea of "urban animal".

Actually, I'm inclined to agree with her. I like the track itself - it's not the best on the album (which for me is Seeing Red), but I'd put in the better half rather than the worse. But, and I know you'll all hate me for this, I quite like the dancer too.

So go on, slay me.

Jamie