[kj] I think I see your point re: Love Like Blood single

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 16:00:30 EST 2005

  If anyone, i think Jaz has at times somewhat effeminate(but I
dont think gay) traces to his stage presence and i think it
shows thru even more in the lyrics (was never totally clear on
Youth's tendencies, tho'), but then all this is based on concert
footage and public photos of them. I've never met them in
real-life in a candid setting.
  So who was the one that woke up in bed with another guy after
a gig back in the early days while on tour, i think?

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes