[kj] Post Punk

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:32:07 EST 2005

The first two New York Dolls is brilliant.  I like the Heartbreakers but
really it was just an attempt at cashing in on the moment.  It is better
than the Dolls Red Patent Leather (3rd release).  I would not call New York
Dolls punk.  Rock n roll through and through.  They were definately
instrumental in its rise (Just like the Stooges, the Dictators, the MC5,
Radio Birdman, etc.)

And I think that these bands (in their prime) has stood up quite well

Chris