[kj] Post Punk

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 25 12:56:44 EST 2005

Where do we stand on the New York Dolls and Johnny Thunders? Well, many
of them are dead these days, so it's easy to stand RIGHT ABOVE THEM.

Wow, that was tasteless. I'll get my coat.

Alex in NYC....who liked the `Dolls, but was never that big a fan of
the Heartbreakers (though Steve Jones cops to completely ripping off
Thunders in THE FILTH & THE FURY). Blame Thunders for the heroin too.