[kj] last week's Guardian colour supplement

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 25 11:47:05 EST 2005

Too bad they didn't mention it in the article.
What a fu#%ing fantastic cover--I know it's not the version Colesy
preferred (said poster of which I have on my living room wall)--but it's
still such a great visual, wrapping such a great album...a perfect mix
of sound, words and image. Whenever I see that cloud, that sky, those
colours, that beach tourist (ha!), I immediately hear Geordie's haunting
chords, the thumping drums, the ominous keys, vocals and bass. It's all
one experience for me...ah, just what an album and its art should be.
Okay, now I'm getting all teary eyed...I think I need more sleep.