[kj] Echo and the Bunnymen

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 09:13:32 EST 2005

hey tin...pity that you arrived too late to the date..
i tell you echo and the bunnymen is one of the
greatest ever ever band coming from liverpool...

go to amazon and buy the box set 4 disc of echo..with
b-sides, rarities and demos..there you will find a
long long version of KILLING MOON ...that really will
kill you...

cheers from venezuela..Maurice