[kj] Post Punk

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:22:45 EST 2005

now now Glen, the manchester scene pre dated the london scene and
bands like the buzzcocks and slaughter of the dogs were creating their
sound before they even heard of the Ramones.
This discussion of post punk just goes to show that people have
entered whatever scene you consider it to be in different directions.
On this list we see KJ fans who either lean towards dub or maybe
towards metal. I personally cant get the metal bit as it was never
part of my make up.
the fact that we know some people come in with the 'ramones are it'
barcode stitched into their skin means that its always going to crop
up as a larf.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow