[kj] Meninblack

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 24 18:34:34 EST 2005

I too love THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO THE MENINBLACK. It was one of the first LP's of theirs I picked up, and while it's certainly bizarre and unbothered by conventional, there are some amazing moments therein (notably "Manna Machine" and "Just Like Nothing on Earth", to say nothing of the absolute classic "Waltzinblack").

Alexinblack In NYCinblack