[kj] CRISIS???

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 18:32:35 EST 2005

I am [was] personally acquainted with a couple of DIJ. I'm not going to argue with you.
Also check for hidden links on Der Blutharsch website....click click jawohl...I don't care if they try and call it teutonic.
Also, anyone who's a friend of Boyd Rice, surely ain't mine. :[

Peter Moltesen <moltesen at freenetname.co.uk> wrote:
I still can't get my head around Death in June
I've seen DIJ live a few times - whats with all the Nazi imagery ? Last time I saw them, support came from Der Blutharsch -  who seemed to be nothing more that a couple of jackbooted sieg heiling thugs

I'm asking to be proved wrong.....

Peter