[kj] Post punk?

vanessa luff v.luff at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 24 13:38:19 EST 2005

Post punk?UK Decay huh?  Not heard anyone mention them for aeons, saw them supporting Classix Nouveaux at Lincoln Drill Hall in...oooh 1982ish.

And I can NEVER ignore a mention of The Chameleons.  I was soley responsible for them splitting up a couple of years ago...their Athens gig coincided with my hols so I booked flights....say no more!