FW: [kj] essential reggae/dub

Jerry Butson jerrybutson at dtsonline.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 04:39:36 EST 2005

Has anyone actually mentioned Lee Scratch Perry - The Upsetter? Oh, and
Black Slate, the track Amigo is an all time favourite. Don't know any of
their albums. Colesy, did you actually say Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick &
Titch. I never had them down as dub pioneers unless I'm very much
mistaken, you cheeky fucker!

  _____