[kj] OT: GitoGito Hustler

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 15:19:45 EST 2005

Anyone ever see/hear of GitoGito Hustler? My friend unintentionally saw
them last night as part of a three-act lineup that I sadly missed. He
said they came on last: "Suddenly four, tiny Japanese women are on
stage, and they barely speak English, and they say 'we don't have the
English much, but we like rock n' roll. You ready to rock n' roll?
Yeahh, we like beer!' We were all in awe," my friend said. "They were
great, played hard, tight, very energetic. Had no idea what they were
saying but I had a silly grin on my face the whole time."

Perhaps he was thrilled partly by the "Engrish" novelty of it, but it
sounded like it was a trip. And as their website promises: "Please
listen to the music of GitoGito Hustler. Everyone will become a very
fortunate feeling. You will think that you wanted to meet early more
certainly."
Indeed.
http://gghgghggh.eco.to/english1.html