[kj] wot ya listening to

Peter Moltesen moltesen at freenetname.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 12:52:57 EST 2005

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue (feeling a bit melancholy at the moment, not
really sure why)

Amber Asylum - The Natural Philosophy of Love (not far away from Dead can
Dance in a way, but theres something more sinister in its beauty. I think
Kris Force used to be in Swans ?)

Extremeties, Dirt & various etc etc. Not played this for a while - for when
the melancholy kicks in too hard, as it sometimes does.

Roy Harper - bootleg. Just noticed he gets a credit on the sleeve of the
above. I know his son Nick is a big KJ fan.

The Damned - expanded Machine Gun Etiquette cd.

Tom Waits - Real Gone. Officially now my favourite Tom Waits album.

Peter