[kj] The idiots guide to essential reggae/dub for the iPod

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:28:51 EST 2005

 Just about anything that either King Tubby or
Scientist got their hands on...

--- fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Keeping it modern:
> International Observer - Seen
> Or... Richard Dorfmeister Different Drummer stuff

> > Yes!
> >
> > Also
> >
> > No Protection - Mad Professor Vs Massive Attack

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."