[kj] new stuff

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Wed Mar 23 10:22:00 EST 2005

>Hahahaha....thought about it. My smirk may have given it away, but I
>didn't want to dampen his youthful enthusiasm.

I seem to remember Tom Larkin from Shihad had his illusions shattered:

"Drummer Tom Larkin was promptly enlisted to play on Killing Joke's album
Pandemonium, an experience that was amazing musically but personally
disillusioning. Tom was asked to join Jaz and his cohorts on a year long
international tour, but turned it down due to his increasing commitments
with Shihad and Coleman's now apparent megalomania"
http://www.wildsiderecords.com/artist.cfm?i=26
:o)

& Haringey Health Communities.