[kj] Colonies Tour

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 07:56:57 EST 2005

Despite the liquid refreshment I'd partaken, I do recall Jaz saying
something about them planning a tour of the (ex) colonial territories at
the end of the friday night SBE gig. Egypt was specifically mentioned. Now
the thought of seeing the Joke in Egypt sounds too good to be true, and in
fact, it probably IS too good to be true, but has anyone heard ANYTHING
else about this?   I know better than to believe a single thing regarding
the Joke plans 'til they're actually happening in front of me, but this one
has me hooked like the sucker I obviously am.  Another Jaz pipe
dream?  Someone tell me otherwise please!!

Dave