[kj] OT: GinGoblin in NYC

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Sat Mar 19 09:10:24 EST 2005

Oh I am "lived in"... it's the pact with devil I signed all those moons ago
that does it. Roky Erickson was in the queue behind me, though I don't
think he got as good terms  ;-)
Actually, I only got ID'd twice the whole time. Kinda (VERY!)
disappointing. It's like going to Amsterdam and not being offered drugs in
the street.

cheers,
             Dave