[kj] Gems of Power?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 20 07:32:38 EST 2005

I hope they release it soon,As they said it will show the new generation of
musicians how to succeed and get to the top (and stay there)in the music
industry(or something like that ),Then its unfair of them to keep the
youngsters waiting.
    And has the Keerraang award been handed over yet?
I hope its not a repeat of the Michael Jackson "worlds best artist"
scenario.
   When he was on stage at an awards ceremony,And the presenter announced,
"Michael ,You are my Worlds best artist"
   Then MJ gave a very long emotional speech thanking his Manager,Record
company ,Fans and most of all thanks to
God.................................Then there was a long pause as MJ was
waiting to receive his award,And the presenter had to explain that there is
no such award,She just thought MJ was HER best artist in the
world...........A misunderstanding he-he
   I would say he turned red a lot quicker than he turned white.
        PW