[kj] Pantheism v. theism?(Match postponed)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 16 15:25:23 EST 2005

We have all evolved from bacteria from
 millions of years  ago.>>

 Are you sure about that???

Yes,That is apart from the Green Lizards that Icke is always going on
about........They ve been evolving for much longer than us,Stands to reason.
  I have done a family history research,I ve gone right back to when my
predecessors were infact bacteria ,And the names Rose& Fred Do not
figure(i.e. They are no relation) neither is that bloke who sells salmon a
relation
  PW