[kj]Deleteiquette

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 20 05:49:13 EST 2005

And why was nt this off-list?We all agreed to the "Abuse only.off-list",But
Im the only one sticking to it.
    Right.CAN WE DROP THIS SUBJECT.Its even  dragging me down

> Jesus, Peter.
*******Quite appropriate for a Sunday**********

 i used to think your posts were funny

*******Bear with me,The list is going through an argumentive patch**********

> and your way of getting a rise out of people was at
> least clever.

*******And everyong gets their turn**********

 But lately, you sound like such a whiny
> little baby.

*******If you look back,I ve always been the same.Maybe you ve
changed*********

Chopping up emails and rebuting to every
> single sentence,

********I find it the best way to deal with individual points*******

 God!

*******Sunday!!!!D,appropriate************