[kj] etiquette

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 18 16:59:18 EST 2005

Have you got an address of a Motley Crue site?
   I Did actually join another list a few weeks ago,But they ve since
scrubbed the whole list and started again,They ve said Im banned until
April,But I cant see them letting me back on.
   So if anyone knows of a Motley Crue site please let me know.
        Cheers
                     PW