[kj] KJ vinyl

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 17 15:20:33 EST 2005

Tin,Why do you want to collect vinyl?Apart from the sleeves easier to roll a
joint on,I cant think of a good reason for buying vinyl.And I really cant
remember the last time I bought a plastic one,They scratch ,Jump.Warp and
break a lot easier.Also you cant play vinyl in a car or walkman.Nether the
less,If you do want to buy some KJ vinyl  E-bay always  has some great
bargains.
         Happy-bidding
 PW