[kj] KJ NOW on Ch 4 Showgirls!

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:27:19 EST 2005

Just put on Channel 4 and found myself watching the scene near the beginning
of Showgirls where they have a club scene - people dancing to Hollywood
Babylon!

That was just after I'd been watching Nikki Six on BBC1 talking about Motley
Crue' antics in Jonathan Ross' programme on the seamy side of Hollywood.

Thank goodness we have such elevating output on the terrestrial channels.

Anyway I'll get back to Showgirls now to, er, see if KJ crop up again later
in the film.

Si