[kj] Pantheism v. theism?(Match postponed)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 16 19:17:14 EST 2005

I did actually mean on a personal level.I think you argument is invalid
because atrocities have been committed by both religious and non-religious
factions,I could give examples of atrocities committed by religious
groups,But this goes across the board.
   But its true to say that the majority of conflicts around today are the
direct result of multiple religions trying to co-exist
     I think the answer is if the whole world all believed in the same
thing,What we must do is abolish all religion and replace it with something
that appeals to everyone.This is possible because The Bible has been
interpreted differently throughout the years.So religion is not set in
stone, it is flexible.If I find time i may even write the new book myself.
      PW