[kj] KJ vinyl

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 19:06:58 EST 2005

In a message dated 16/03/2005 22:19:58 GMT Standard Time,  heifer
boy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk writes:

No.

And Democracy didn't come out on God's own format either. Something to do
with KJ not being hip enough or something.

The Pandemonium album did though, and sounded georgious, if you asked me,
which no one did. So I'll shut up.

SR

so everything apart from their self titled(2003) and democracy came  out?okey
dokey!Suppose I'd better stop looking for them now then!

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!