[kj] Do the walls have ears?

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 09:40:22 EST 2005

:):)

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of iPat
Sent: 16 March 2005 14:23
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Do the walls have ears?

afraid not Dave, the padding on the cell walls seems to stifle the sound
with peter and his multiple personalities, Ade pulling his hair out at
his antics, through to Bluce Ree and his all consuming hatred thats
eating him up - would you listen?
Graeme no doubt will be organising a gig in living room soon (he has
done it in the past - he told me) so we can all meet up again and wait
for someone to say "who chose the colour scheme - its very nice" in a
predictable manner that will have all of us going "thank f*ck it didnt
come down to me saying it".

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow