[kj] OT Cocteaus over before it (re)started

Paul Rangecroft paulrangecroft666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 08:56:13 EST 2005

Just for the record,I am Paul Rangecroft 666,And "Geordie Wanker" is quite obviously"Geordie Wanker".
    Peter is quite obviously trying to get back into everyones good books,by offerring G-mail accounts,donating his record collection and wishing Jester well.Pete,you dont fool me,Its only a matter of time before you go off on one again,as your recent hostile letter to me proves.
    PR666

Geordie Wanker <spud.u.hate at gmail.com> wrote:
just for the record, this is not me. (but what's in a name? rose, by
any other name, is still your mother - right, peter?)

the real slim strangey

ps if anyone wants a gmail account just reply off list. i've got fifty
invites and no mates!

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:22:23 +0000 (GMT), Paul Rangecroft