[kj] DVDs

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 17:19:55 EST 2005

DVDsHi all - yeah, mr-pants is getting a battering recently & what with my
limited bandwith, I'm
4kd if I can do anything about it. I have a max upload of 256Mbit/ps which
is sh!t to begin
with & I'm already paying extra to get that.

The ONLY way you'll get anything at the moment is to get yourself a download
manager,
queue whatever you want for download & then leave it a few days!!!
Obviously, broadband
people will be fine..