[kj] DVDs

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 15 12:31:57 EST 2005

Mik - I will allegedly buy one for £5 and bollocks to everyone!!!
Downloading anything off Mr Pants seems pointless at present I have managed
two MP3¹s in a fortnight - open up the broadband fella!!!! - someone is
obviously caning it.
I agree that bootleggers do open up a market for new listeners who  may want
to sample a live atmosphere  before dipping a toe, but think that especially
with technology today that there is very fine line between the naïve
bootlegger feeding a passion for a band and the cynical opportunist who will
make a buck and fuck the consequences...anyway off the soapbox...

Why is there not more official Killing Joke A/V material anyway? Surely
someone is sat on some classic footage that could be aired...
Dave
Leeds