[kj] OT Robin Guthrie news

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:39:05 EST 2005

Robin Guthrie is playing at Harold Budd's farewell gig on May 21st as part
of the Brighton Festival. Also playing with Harold Budd are Bill Nelson, Jah
Wobble, Steve Jansen and John Foxx and the Balanescu Quartet.

Interesting combination!

Wonder if Eno might turn up?

I shall be there, but hoping that Wobble's bass - wonderful though it is -
doesn't dump all over everything throughout the proceedings.

Si